Welcome to Hudson Terrace, a Rove Travel Home!
Rove is a brand of curated luxury property rentals equipped with remote-work setups designed for the modern traveler. Our workstations generally include an ergonomic chair, a monitor, a wireless keyboard, and a mouse. Our dedicated 24/7 concierge team ensures exceptional customer service for any requests or concerns.
Welcome to Hudson Terrace in the heart of Tribeca. This beautiful 4,000 SF townhouse features 4 beds, 4.5 baths and a tranquil south-facing garden. Built by John McComb Jr. - the architect of City Hall - in 1796, it is amongst the oldest houses in New York City. Located on a cobblestone street with its iconic brick façade, pitched slate roof and dormers, its exterior is considered a fine example of early Federal-style architecture, while its interior has been updated for modern living and comfort.
This stunning townhouse boasts impressive features, including:
- A massive open loft-like living room/dining room with grand windows and a decorative fireplace
- A modern fully stocked chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample counter space, and a metallic green-grey glass backsplash
- North and south light throughout the townhouse
- High ceilings and a mud-room with abundant closet space
- Each Rove property includes a fully-stocked chef's kitchen, Nespresso machines, luxury linens, and Malin & Goetz soaps.
- Our TVs are powered by Roku and we offer free access to Netflix, Hulu + Live TV, and Disney+.
- This property also includes an in-unit washer/dryer, and may allow pets with approval.
Every Rove property is outfitted for remote-friendly stays. Rove workstations are generally equipped with:
- 400 mbps WiFi throughout the property / High Speed WiFi
- Ergonomic chairs
- Electric standing desks
- Ultra High-Definition monitor with integrated docking station
- Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
-Primary Bedroom: 1 King bed
-Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
-Bedroom 3: 1 Queen bed
-Bedroom 4: 1 Queen bed
Arrival & Ongoing Support:
This property is all yours! You will either be personally greeted by a Rove member or provided with self check-in instructions. Our Concierge team is available to assist you with additional cleanings, maintenance, or local recommendations. Details will be provided upon confirmation of your stay.
Other things to note
As a reminder, smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property, in the home or in the outside areas of the home. Smoking will result in a odor removal fee of no less than $500 and up to $1000 as well as possible removal from the property.
Pets are allowed at this home with the expressed and written consent of the property management company. If an unauthorized pet is on the Property, Occupant is in breach of their rental agreement. Damage or cleaning attributable to pets shall be charged to Occupant as an Additional Charge, together with a one-time $300 for reservations. All pets and animals must be fully vaccinated, non-aggressive, free of fleas and ticks, and fully house-trained.