Perfectly set up for home office: wifi 150Mbps (fiber), working desk and chairs. Optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee).
All services at walking distance: supermarket, pharmacy, laundromat, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats also available.
There is also a beautiful terrace you can use (on the 6th floor and NO lift!) shared with all other guests in the building, with an amazing view over the river, the cathedral, and downtown rooftops!
CAUTION: the studio is on the 1st floor and has NO lift.
Within walking distance, Lisbon's best experiences:
- Culture: all main sights, attractions, tours, Fado music, museums, and more within 15 minutes walking range;
- Food: an infinite choice of restaurants with great Portuguese food, ranging from popular to 2 Stars Michelin or the TimeOut Market, many delicious pastries shops, ice cream parlors, cafés, wine-tasting shops, etc. within 15 minutes walking range;
- Fun: Lisbon’s renowned nightlife with its maze of bars, clubs at just 10 minutes walking distance at Bairro Alto, and Cais do Sodré with its the pink street;
- Sun & Beach: the Tagus River with its bank promenade and sunbathing area is down the street, only 6 minutes walking. The gorgeous beaches of Cascais are only a 15 minutes train or Uber ride away.
- Shopping: wineries, cheese, fashion, gold
- Transportation: sightseeing bus stop (hop on/hop off), metro stations Baixa-Chiado and also Rossio are down the block as are many key-route bus and tram stops, the train station.
Perfectly set up for home office: fast wifi with more than 150Mbps (fiber), working desk and chair. Optional 24" PC monitor (extra fee).
All services at walking distance: supermarket, pharmacy, hospital, restaurants, cafés. Uber Eats also available.
It is not possible to store the luggage in the apartment before check-in or after check-out. As an alternative, there are many luggage storage offices nearby.
Early check-in and late check-out have a cost of 20€: As they depend on the apartment's availability, it can only be confirmed the previous day.
Other things to note
Don't take my word for it! Check out the raving reviews from previous guests:
"Impeccable, stylish and perfect location in the Amalfa district of Lisbon! The host was so courteous in response time and even made it possible for us to check in early. I would highly recommend this place!!!" Kelsey L. (2019)
"Perfect location , great studio , super comfy bed and sparkling clean. Would definitely recommend to others." Alison G. (2019)
"Everything was super clean in good condition and in the acceptable amount. Apartment was very good located for our trip and left us with nice memories." Matúš B. (2019)