Coliving spaces in the places you want to be, designed for location independent lifestyles. We've been featured in Forbes, CNBC, and Quartz, and have hosted thousands of Guests across our worldwide network, with a 4.7 Host Rating on Airbnb.
Outsite Spaces are designed and run by us, so you’ll always know what to expect - comfortable living and social space, productive work space w/ great wifi, and a community to share, explore, and network with. Expect a clean, comfortable, and secure stay.
Your Room ///
• Private Room - Comfy Queen Bed
• Private desk
• Lots of sun
The Space - Outsite Cais do Sodre ///
You'll have access to the Outsite Space while you're here - your room, plus shared living, kitchen, and bathroom areas. Your stay also includes complimentary access to our Outsite Cowork Cafe located the on ground floor.
Cais do Sodre Neighborhood Highlights ///
• 2 minute walk to TimeOut Market and countless food and drink options
• 5 minute walk to Waterfront
• 5 minute walk to Barrio Alto district
• 10 minute walk to Baixa-Chiado district
• 5 minute Uber to Alfama district
Getting Around ///
• 2 blocks to Cais do Sodre Station
• 25 minute drive or 45 minutes by metro to LIS airport
At every Outsite Space ///
• Clean: Hotel-standard cleeaning before check-in
• Workspace: Desks and fast, reliable wifi
• Fully-Equipped Kitchens: Coffee and tea, plus kitchen basics - pots and pans, spices, oils
• Linens and Toiletries: Towels, sheets and toiletries are always provided. Hair dryers, too
• Free On-Site Laundry: All units come equipped with washers and detergent
• Comprehensive Support: Access our Community Manager or Reservations team via email or text
• Safe and Secure: Keypad locks on entrances and outdoor video surveillance, or 24/7 security
• Self Check-In: Instructions are sent prior to your arrival date
Guests will have access to their private room and all common living spaces (fully equipped kitchen, living room, laundry facilities, etc.). Building is secured by code and will be sent to you prior to check-in.
Other things to note
• This is a shared space. You'll probably meet other people in common areas, but you are free to be as social or as private as you like.
• You'll be sharing the common areas with other guests, but each door is equipped with private door locks.